She’s Possible Panel Four
In the complex world that we’re in today, professionals and businesswomen value the importance of relevant advice from experts. For Women’s History Month, WomELLE brought together four distinguished women experts who actively support women to participate in a panel discussion as part of the She’s Possible series.
The panel features the following business experts and leaders:
- Deborah Bishop, Keynote Concerts, Speaker, Energy Practitioner
- Dr. Sharon H. Porter, President of SHP Enterprise, Inc.
- Auguste Marie Crenshaw, Entrepreneur & Business Coach
- Janie L. Payne, Vice President of Administration at Equal Justice Works
- Adrienne Obey, Business Consultant
During the session, our panelists will be providing first-hand knowledge of why women should recognize and build upon natural energy.
Questions and Topics
- Do most women recognize the power they possess? Do most build upon that innate energy?
- How do we keep the conversation going about women being stronger together, more influential, and impactful when connected?
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Remember to register and save your seat.